Good as Gold is a natural feed supplement which can be of benefit to nervous, hot or highly strung horses. Good as Gold contains a high concentration of L-Tryptophan, an essential amino acid and Vitamin B1 (Thiamine); as well as the antioxidant Vitamin E. Trainers have noted that after a few days of feeding supplemental levels of these ingredients, horses become more relaxed and attentive.
- L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid. Research has shown that high levels of this nutrient can have a calming effect.
- Vitamin B1, many trainers have noted that Vitamin B1 supplementation has a calming effect when fed to highly strung horses.
- Good as Gold contains a concentrated level of antioxidant Vitamin E.
- Good as Gold will help you to harness your horses’s concentration and learning ability
- Good as Gold should be used daily at times where there is a need for a more relaxed and manageable horse.
- Pre-competition: Feed 50g/1 sachet of Good As Gold per day, 3 to 4 days prior to competition.
- Stressful situations: Feed 50g/1 sachet of Good As Gold per day, 3 to 4 days prior to these situations.
- Maintenance: Feed 25g/half sachet per day.
Good As Gold 40g concentrated sachet contains the same active materials as 50g from a multi dose pack.
All horses are different & dosage may need to be adjusted. Some horses react better to Magnesium supplementation, others to L-Tryptophan.
Key ingredients explained
|(available in both powder & paste) is the precursor of Serotonin, a neurotransmitter in the brain, which is deficient in depression, and naturally enhances sleep.|
|Horses with B Vitamin deficiency may have a reduction in GABA neurotransmitters which have an inhibitory or calming effect.|
Good as Gold can be used in the following situations:
- Show or Sales Grounds
- Fear of Traffic
- Loading or Unloading Horses
- Veterinary or Shoeing Procedures
- Weaning Stress for mare and goal
- New challenges encountered in the training programme.
ayurvedicessentials.co is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only. If there is no courier service available in your area, we will ship your items via Government Registered Bookpost or Speedpost.
How the delivery charge is calculated for multiple units?
The shipping charge is specified separately for every product. For multiple products ordered the programme adds up the total of all individual shipping charges. Thus, a customer who orders three products is charged the total of all individual delivery charges associated with each product. Thus the delivery fee is calculated separately when a customer orders different products. Our prices are all inclusive, except for a few products. All taxes are included with the list prices except import duties or other region dependent charges like Octroi. There will be an Extra Octroi charges for shipment to Maharashtra Region.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
Orders are dispatched within 3 working days or as per the delivery date specified by you at the time of placing the order. Most orders are delivered within 7 to 8 working days within India and approximately 14 working days for international delivery. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.
What if I the product is received in damaged condition?
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call our customer care at 9980938123 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.